Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost…
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Bontrager's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable grip on your handlebars. There's an inner gel strip that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The natural cork feels good with or without gloves too. It comes in a wonderful amount of colors so…
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning…
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
• In-line cable adjusters for tuning that perfect shift • Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
- Allows use of a 1-1/8" threadless stem in combination with a threaded headset/steerer - Includes removable shim to fit 1" or 1-1/8" steerer - Cold-forged aluminum with steel bolt
Profile Design's F-22 Replacement Pads are the correct ones for their F-19 armrests. These pads feature Lycra-covered medium-durometer foam and are held on with Velcro straps for easy installation.
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
RockShox Reverb Hose Parts
Replacement crank bolt and puller cap set for Race Face Cinch cranksets.
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
• Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware • Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
Ritchey's Comp Bar Ends are fantastic for additional leverage on steep climbs, and for giving your hands another gripping position. Also, the angled clamp slots reduce stress on bars, so these great bar ends work with aluminum and carbon handlebars.
- Thick profile and raised square blocks with a sticky feel - 98 grams
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
RockShox Reverb External Parts include clamp nuts, bolts only
Surly Surly Big Dummy Frame Protective Plug Insert. - Notice the tapered end of each plug, if the end of a tube is dented, tap the protective plug into the tube with a soft hammer to round the tube out - Designed to prevent damage to the front bridge tube while frame is being shipped - Doubles as a…
Surly Stainless Steel Track Lockring. - Fits all but Campagnolo, Miche or Phil Wood - 5mm thick with 0.65mm lip for maximum thread and lockring wrench contact
Surly wants you to be able to set up you ride just the way you want it. This pair of adapter washers make it so you can throw your favorite 135, 170, or 190mm O.L.D. 10mm solid axle hub into the rear end of a 142, 177, or 197mm spaced thru-axle frame. Add the adapters, add the wheel, install and…